Dublin is the gateway to Europe and better known as “Europe’s Silicon Valley” as many global companies have set up their European headquarters in the heart of the city with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft and Amazon to name a few.
- 30-minute drive from Dublin International Airport
- Dublin International Airport serves over 60 airlines flying to 179 destinations that include direct flights to the USA, Canada, Europe, Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
- The only EU Capital to have a US Customs and immigration base.
- The Aircoach bus operates 24hrs per day. Route 700 to Dublin City Centre, drops and collects passengers right outside the hotel. Aircoach can also organise private buses for large groups.
- The Luas (Tram), operates on average every 4-9 minutes which serves most of North and South side of the city. The nearest Luas line to the hotel is Charlemount, only a 7-minute walk from the hotel.
- Dublin Bus stop 848 is outside the front gates and served by routes 7b, 7d, 11, 46a, 116 and 145 offering frequent connections to the heart of Dublin and beyond.
- Heuston Railway Station (Irelands main railway) is just 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Click here for Irish Rail Timetable.
- Connolly Railway Station is just 15-minute drive from the hotel. Click here for Irish Rail Timetable.
- Dublin Port is Irelands main port serving over 1.8 million passengers in 2017 and handles over 50% of Irelands trade. Located in the heart of Dublin City, the port is just 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- A short 15-minute walk to St Stephens Green
- 15 Minute walk to Trinity College Dublin.
- 10 minutes’ walk to Aviva Stadium
For your official guide to exploring our vibrant city, Visit Dublin.LESS INFORMATION