Grafton Street is Dublin City’s most iconic shopping street and was named after Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Grafton.
Grafton Street Shopping
For many years now Grafton Street has housed some of the most popular high street names such as Marks and Spencer’s, Topshop, Boodles, Office and many more. Although Grafton Street is famous for shopping, it is also boasts 18th century buildings including Trinity College Provost’s House, where the head of Trinity College lives and more modern features like the Phil Lynott Statue.
Hotel Near Grafton Street
15-Minute Walk Away
Grafton Street is located a 15-minute walk away from the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road or a €6.00 taxi fare.
Directions from hotel
- Head east on Leeson Street Upper/R138 toward Sussex Road
- Turn left onto Sussex Road
- Turn left onto Burlington Road
- Turn left toward Wilton Terrace
- Turn left onto Baggot Street Lower
- Continue onto Merrion Row
- Continue onto St Stephen’s Green
- Turn right onto Grafton Street